ppl my age have children what the hell i am a children
okay, hold up. i have been so upset about this. do you see this young man? he deserves a goddamn nomination if not being handed the fucking oscar, okay. here’s why:
1. this fucker had never acted before. he only was at the auditions because his brother was auditioning and he BRIBED him to come for A MOTHERFUCKING SUBWAY SANDWICH.
2. i don’t know if you know this, but there was NO tiger in any damn scene when he is on that damn boat. HE IS LOOKING AT AIR AND I BELIEVED THERE WAS A FUCKING TIGER IN THE MOVIE UNTIL AFTER I WATCHED AN INTERVIEW WHERE HE SAYS THERE’S NO DAMN TIGER. HE WAS SUCH A GOOD ACTOR I THOUGHT THERE WAS AN ACTUAL TIGER.
3. HE DIDN’T KNOW HOW TO SWIM. look, this kid lied about being able to stay afloat, but HE LEARNED AT LIKE 18 TO SWIM FOR THIS MOVIE. HIS PART IN THE MOVIE IS SURROUNDED BY WATER. MAN, I’VE BEEN SWIMMING SINCE I WAS TWO AND I WOULD STILL BE DYING IF I WAS DOING HALF THE SHIT HE PUT UP WITH IN THAT WATER. HE COULDN’T SWIM. LIKE WATER WAS CONSTANTLY DROWNING HIM. I WOULDN’T BE SURPRISED IF HE NEVER GOES NEAR THE WATER AGAIN AFTER THE AMOUNT OF TIME HE WAS ALMOST DROWNED.
4. if this is not enough to convince you, also look how cute he is and keep in mind that he NEVER GOT THAT FUCKING SUBWAY SANDWICH.
thank you for your time and if you haven’t seen the movie, go see it because it is amazing and i am very passionate about it as you can see.
I said it before and i’ll say it again
the oscars be trippin
i hate when the same like 4 movies are nominated for every category like
someone should at least get him a sandwich
The concern for overly exposed young bodies may be well-intentioned. With society fetishizing girls at younger and younger ages, girls are instructed to self-objectify and see themselves as sexual objects, something to be looked at. A laundry list of problems can come from obsessing over one’s appearance: eating disorders, depression, low self-worth. Who wouldn’t want to spare her daughter from these struggles?
But these dress codes fall short of being legitimately helpful. What we fail to consider when enforcing restrictions on skirt-length and the tightness of pants is the girls themselves—not just their clothes, but their thoughts, emotions, budding sexuality and self-image.
Instead, these restrictions are executed with distracted boys in mind, casting girls as inherent sexual threats needing to be tamed. Dress restrictions in schools contribute to the very problem they aim to solve: the objectification of young girls. When you tell a girl what to wear (or force her to cover up with an oversized T-shirt), you control her body. When you control a girl’s body—even if it is ostensibly for her “own good”—you take away her agency. You tell her that her body is not her own.
When you deem a girl’s dress “inappropriate,” you’re also telling her, “Because your body may distract boys, your body is inappropriate. Cover it up.” You recontextualize her body; she now exists through the male gaze.What Do Dress Codes Say About Girls’ Bodies? (via becauseiamawoman)
I’m so done with this planet
she saved two lives and all they care about is her nipple.
this is sexism, my friends.
This is just fucking ridiculous! I’m sure the last thing she gave a shit about was her nipple coming out while she was SAVING HER CHILD AND THEIR NANNY!
Gotta love he fact that the story is about the nip slip and not the rescue. The rescue is just an afterthought.
this is so disgusting
- Leonardo DiCaprio: *names his child Oscar*
- Doctor: "Would you like to hold h-"
- Leonardo DiCaprio: "Say it like we rehearsed it."
- Doctor: *sighs* "And the Oscar goes to..."
A day like today deserves to be noticed.
That water is so fucking clear…
do u ever play loud sad music and lie down on your bed and stare at the ceiling because life is fuckin hard man what’s up with that
Female privilege is getting to claim a headache to avoid sex.
Female oppression is having to claim physical illness to avoid sex because men won’t take a simple fucking “no” for an answer.
Female oppression is men being so entitled that they think being denied sex is oppressive.
Talk shit get hit.
These rings are stunning. They make me think of the spring, I love there style and there nature like feel and whimsy. They look really elf-y inspired too.
I WANT THEM SO BADLY BUT MOSTLY TOP RIGHT